A precision agriculture UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) system designed and built for Australia. The AgFalcon hexacopter is a tough ag tool, capable of scanning between 100 to 120 acres of your crop, orchard or vineyard.
With a spectral camera mounted underneath, taking images in the Near InfraRed wavelength; these can be used to create NDVI maps to pinpoint problem areas, or to show those plants that are very healthy and do not need any chemical treatment. Save money.
The AgFalcon is also versatile - carrying a variety of cameras / sensors / even a bird scaring unit. The AgFalcon is ideally suited to operate on smaller areas. Those that are surrounded by trees, hills and can benefit from this drone's ability to hover.
With on-board high definition video camera option, the AgFalcon can transmit live images back to your laptop; monitor stock movement, set a flight path to observe farm infrastructure, gates, water holes, fence lines. With a flight time of up to half an hour in video mode and having 6 motors for that extra 'insurance'. The AgFalcon can be your eye-in -the-sky.
Made from advanced carbon fibre composites. Fast local servicing if needed and an auto pilot system that allows for very simple flight operations.
The Facts & Specs
- Coverage: 40 ha / 100 acres in a 25 min flight. Fly 30 mins with lite weight video cam.
- Autonomous flight program; it will fly to the GPS points on your laptop.
- Auto launch and auto land.
- Manual control at any time.
- Electric power, no mess.
- Materials are durable purpose built for the Ag world.
- Optional Digital or Video cameras kits available.
- System comes with NDVI spectral camera and all image processing software.
Also available in a 4 motor quad copter configuration.
The AgFalcon UAV system is designed to instantly provide an eye-in-the-sky image. With the ability to hover, closer inspection of any paddock section or live stock may be seen. Using the NIR (Near Infrared) camera, the image created is an NDVI map indicating plant health. Ground proof these areas for specific solution treatment; either nutrition, infestation, weeds, etc. With the optional video kit, monitor farm infrastructure or stock movements. The high definition video camera transmits live images back to the base screen. Set a flight plan to either scan an entire paddock or to specific waypoints. The AgFalcon will auto land when low battery power is detected, Return Home function at any time. Fit our custom Bird Scarer to get rid of damaged birds.
Folding carbon fibre props give quiet, robust flight and less prop damage on turn-over landings. Folding rotor arms for easy storage and transportation.
AgFalcon system may include:
- Durable Hecta or Quad Copter Flight Controller
- Flight Planning Software
- Auto Pilot Firmware and Software
- Li Po Battery Packs and Smart Fast Charger
- NDVI or RGB modified cameras
- Optional Video kit or Bird Screecher
- Flight Instructions Spare parts kit
- On-site set up and training available